We're #3 - go vote!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and why's fishprofiles so good. looks like a boring site

People want to see the profiles of the fish they got or are going to get. Thats another reason why we need to get upto snuff with the profiles here.

I got a couple in the ....let's say....editing stage that should be done tomorrow. We need to get alot more up.

BTW...how can I get the link to the voting page in my sig? Just past the link there?

Mike

If you want a voting link, here's mine. You don't have to center it, and you can change the words and use something other than: Vote for Aquarium Advice!!
Just change the () to [].

(center)(url=http://www.aquarank.com/in.php?id=fishfree)Vote for Aquarium Advice!!(/url)(/center)

[center:557b46c62f]Vote for Aquarium Advice!![/center:557b46c62f]

haha instead of "Vote for Aquarium Advice" I should put something like "Nude pix of Paris Hilton" *snickers* then we'd get a lot of votes from the guys

hehe ok that was sexest... but I m gunna put that in my sig. right now (not the paris hilton part hehe)

We are moving in the wrong direction. I have voted twice today, once ar home and once at work.

Menagerie, thanks for the link for my sig. You are awesome.

Mike

Yep we is back in #3 spot.

I also belong to the two votes per day club. Once at home and once at work.

Let's get going here....the Australian Betta Forum is just one vote behind us. We are in danger of losing the #3 spot. We have alot to do to catch the #2 spot, they are about 30 votes ahead of us.

Mike

I dont know if this has been answered because i am too lazy to go back and read this and that other vote thread....but if i vote under all my aol names does each one count or can they tell and only count one? :D

The only way you could vote twice from the same computer is by cheating, and we don't condone that kind of behaviour :p

Actually if your ISP assigns a dynamic IP address then in theory you could just keep rebooting until your IP changes and then vote again.

Actually if your ISP assigns a dynamic IP address then in theory you could just keep rebooting until your IP changes and then vote again.

i know thats in english but i dont understand a word you said :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom