We're off to get married!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep talkin'~I need more of that attitude! Well, with directions from Toirtis, hopefully we can do the drive in uder our record of 13 hours!

The way your going, I'll bet you make it is 6 hrs.
A couple weeks from now this will all seem trivial.
Then you will just be fighting with the photographer and caterer over details.
Believe me, been there....done that. Everything is fine. 8)
Have a great time, both of your.....really.
PS, tell Trevor...time to go. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

congrats and be happy a quote from my dad for a happy marriage
"Don't sweat the small stuff...and it is all small stuff"

Guess you didn't find any internet access on the highway eh? Hope the drive is going well! Have a great wedding road trip!

We did the drive in two days. We were so tired on Thursday that we needed extra sleep and got a good deal on a hotel room in Spokane. And I just got an incredible deal on a rental car for NY!! Yippee!
Sis--see you tomorrow around 6 or 7 :D

You should have made him drive the whole way and you could have slept the entire trip... But I'm sure the hotel was a nice break... Just make sure if you are still stressed that you let your sister, and anyone else that might want to, help you...
So BubbleyBlue, I can't think of anything that anyone here on the site can do to help her relax... it's up to you... Take her to a spa or something
seriously, we're all excited for you...

Menagerie said:
We did the drive in two days. We were so tired on Thursday that we needed extra sleep and got a good deal on a hotel room in Spokane.

Aww...now we'll never find out if you could have done it in 10!

Congrats, Menagerie, and best wishes for a beautiful wedding and lots of happiness.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I didn't see this thread until this morning. :wink:

No window seat and watched 13 going on 30 :roll: I get to see Mean Girls on the way back!!! How did I get so lucky to get not one, but two cheesy girly movies?!?!?

BB, Trevor and I went to Brian's this evening and had a wonderful time. The little plecos are growing fast and we are prepared to take them home!

As for wedding plans, Trevor's tux shirt was left in Calgary and we are having a hard time finding a size 14 1/2 shirt. We will continue our search tomorrow. His tux is getting altered and will be done on Friday~Yeah!! My mother found shoes to go with her dress and BB helped me wrap the favors. Tomorrow we will get the marriage licence 8O

woot congratulations! chris and i have been together 5 yrs and have yet to set a date.......hmmmm maybe i should think of tying him up till he agrees LOL

Congratulations and have a BLAST!!!

Hey those are the same movies on my flights last week. Just in the reverse order! :)

I can't believe you guys are in New York already! Time sure "flys".

Plecos Plecos Plecos!

I hope the license thing goes smoothly and you have a fun New York Day.

Are you getting Married on Long Island?

Are you getting Married on Long Island?
Yep, on the North Shore. It was going to be off the north shore, but we will have the ceremony at the dock and then head out into the LI Sound.

Menagerie, Bubblyblue. and soon to be ex bachelor Trevor. :D :D

Menagerie said:
Yep, on the North Shore. It was going to be off the north shore, but we will have the ceremony at the dock and then head out into the LI Sound.

That is sooooo cool! You guys are going to have a blast!!

You even remembered a bathing suit! Now that is prepared!

Moooose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom