What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Convict2161 said:
Another 50% water change on my 75g after ripping all the plants out and moving some decor around and adding a nice piece of driftwood I made a little mess so once again OCD kicked in. Water is clearing up nicely. Also added a fresh bag of carbon and polishing pads to help it along.

Whoa, thats a great looking tank :)

Woke up to discover Big Daddy Cray had escaped the tank. And the cat was out.... he is still moving some so we will see how he does!

Checked on the new fish. All happy :)

Checked water: 0,0,10 - Yay!!

Did a partial water change. First one. The fish loved it. So curious!

Ordered 2 engineer gobies and I'm ordering 6 different zoas for the tank. Did a pwc on 20 and 55 tanks. Oscar don't look to happy though :(

Found my aqueon 30 not running and so I went out and got a aquaclear 50 for my 29g. Took out the noisey air pump. Gonna see how it does with out it. The aquaclear is quiet :). Fed my fish too.

I replaced the touchy filter on my puffer tank with a marineland biowheel 350 and I put some more sand in there finally. The sand bed was so shallow the filter would end up making bare spots on the floor of the tank from the flow. Going to relax for a little while then start some water changes.

Moving live rock

So I came home to find some of my rocks are missing golf ball size pieces. I asked my wife what happened she says your fishes are playing construction workers today. Being confused I went over and checked them out my stripped damsel and his gang are pushing pieces of rock over to his cave for some reason. I kepted watching them they noticed me and starting swimming around like they didn't do anything I didn't know my fishes are two faced like that. It made me :ROFLMAO: so hard for the rest of the day.

Now I am wondering what else they do are they planning a great escape? We just watched finding nemo this past weekend with the kids and thoses fishes looked a little to into that movie now that I think about it.

I watched my husband feed my fish via iPhone FaceTime. The fish and plants looked good. They are doing well without me. :)

Found a 30 gallon high with some cracks on it. Tryin to silicon it tonight then I have my new filter for it

Back
Top Bottom