What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ordered some Regen GH booster and rekarb plus some iron from nilocg aquatics . It will be here Wednesday

I am *super* sick right now, so I'm gazing longingly at the tanks from the couch.

I realized when turning on the CO2 this morning that the water had pushed back up through the check valves into the bubble counter. Bubble counters were filled with glycerin. Ugh. The spouse is taking them apart and clearing out the tubing. I guess the cheap check valves weren't as good as I thought.

Small water change, put the background on and watched the fish play in the bubbles, planned where I am putting the other plants I'm getting. Read the forum to find answers to questions.

:banghead::facepalm: I just wrote a novel for this thread and bumped some magical button and it all disappeared, no second screen, minimized, nothing, gone, just poof.

Frustrating miserable experienses this week. Ugh, ugh ugh. Looking forward to sweeter tank keeping days.

6.6G SW nano fine and SW Mr. Aqua cycled tank okay too.
12G Edge running well,
6.6G Edge Tangerine Tiger /Boraras Brigittae good.
Spec V unknown how the Betta is doing, he picks at odd seemingly invisible things on the sand and ignores the Betta pellets and mostly ignores the Micro Bites and even the flakes I tried.???

29G QT empty because I moved the Discus to the 72G because feeding heavily to get the thing healthy causing too much uneaten food there was no way for the filter to keep up with the bioload, need the bottom feeder team in the 72G. Physically just can't change this much water like as of late.

72G. seems to be running alright

46G after the giant green slime mess of the Crypt melt it is alright after a cleaning with the filter and 40% pwc.

I pulled out about a dozen babies and saved them tiny.

Then 2 nights later, this morning was getting ready to dump the last 5G bucket of water from the pwc, I left it outside, found 2 more swimming fry with no O2 and the thermometer said the water was 53F OMGG, poor babies!

Got them into the 4G tank breeder net.

Pond disaster - all the Platy died, unknown why at this time.

I am exhausted. Frustrated and exhausted from the tanks even though some good things. Changed so much water lately I think I could fill a pool :nono:

another water change..The male betta has finrot....again. I was looking over my photos in my phone, and it seems that he's had it in one stage or another nearly since we had him.

Thinking of adding Indian Almond leaf to his tank, and running him with a touch of salt full time.....

Tired of spilling, dropping and breaking tubes. Tested 3 tanks today and the stand made it so much easier. IMG_8670.jpg

I'm so very glad I found my tank on the side of the road. I'm looking for another one even before I finish this one. My family and I want a Koi pond. We're trying to figure out how to keep the fish safe from gators, snakes, hawks, owls, foxes, cats, dogs, humans etc.
I'm in Florida.

Back
Top Bottom