What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
50 % clean on both my elephant nose and bettas tank, managed to over flow my bucket all over the carpet! Live brine shrimp for my betta and live bloodworm for my elephant nose :)

this is a sad day for me
just did my last water changes on my tanks
since I start my treatments on mon
now I need to hope the service I chose keeps my tanks as nice as I do

My betta's eggs hatched! I found wigglers this morning before I went to work. So exciting!

I did my weekly 50% water change and my fish are loving their new filter.. also gave names to my two newest guppies :)

this is a sad day for me
just did my last water changes on my tanks
since I start my treatments on mon
now I need to hope the service I chose keeps my tanks as nice as I do

Don't expect perfection and things probably won't be done the way you would do it. But if it gets done and the fish are happy, that will be a big step. Congrats to you for deciding to give that control/job over to someone else. That is a big step I imagine.

I fed my fish and checked my salinity... its a bit high from what i know at 1.24 gotta add some fw

Will be rearranging my cichlid tank my way, since the little boogers decided to take it upon themselves to redecorate overnight. Also water changes on all my tanks, and will be painting the back of my new 55 gallon black and picking up sand for the substrate. Hopefully my filter and heater get here for it so I can finish setting it up and get it cycling. Then to find some rocks!

Bought a heater so that my prego mommas will feel more comfortable.. though i have heard that guppies can get sick in warmer water? Not sure if that is true... but once all of my mommas deliver the heater will be moving to my ten gallon fry tank :)

Autumnsky, you've been through so much lately, i am so sorry. I wish that I could help but I don't know what to do.

Pulling for you, 54seaweed.

You both have such strength of character. It is inspiring. With everything you both have going on, still you are here to help others and encourage people.

50% pwc on both tanks. I'm leaving for my 12 day vacation on Thursday morning, so I did maint on both filters as well. My flight leaves at 6:20 am, so I'll do a very large water change late Wednesday night.

Moved my male betta out of the spawning tank since some of the fry are becoming free swimmers!

Really like the small adjustments I've been making with my tank. But I'm still searching for the perfect piece of driftwood for my tank... Err

image-3676780133.jpg

image-297375829.jpg

image-1164278925.jpg

image-1704923720.jpg

image-2359044881.jpg

image-1072240645.jpg

image-3037314492.jpg

image-461439840.jpg

Really like the small adjustments I've been making with my tank. But I'm still searching for the perfect piece of driftwood for my tank... Err

I really like the substrate in your tank. Is it just two colors of sand mixed together?

Scooped floating plants out of my planted tank. I think it takes less than a week for these plants to go from about 20% to ~90% surface coverage.

Spent time as usual perusing this forum filled with, as my wife refers to, my imaginary friends.

Back
Top Bottom