What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Most deffinately a reef tank!

Agreed! Well i fixed my skimmer in the 37, wasnt collecting anything or foaming. Found a mineral build up in the airline so cut it off. Works again. Feed all the tanks. Did some aquascaping. Watched some hermit crabs scale the 20s wall, one got to the surface but then another pulled him down and they both fell dosn to the sand! Lol :)

Did my weekly 50 % wc on my 20 long tank first time with prime and secondary bubble filter to go along with my aquacleaar 50 packed with filter floss and purigen

Today I just fed, but plan on gettong my hands dirty tomorrow for more water changes. Hopefully watching new fry tomorrow, too. I watched my tanks all day and night yesterday. I've got some greenish in the water of one tank and some algae stuck in the java moss. I assume from leaving my blue lights on overnight during christmas which I never do. It's the only thing that has changed so going to do another water change on that tank too until I clear that up.

Added some new small and short plants yesterday for the front of my tank n my friend bought me a new anubias nana for a late Christmas present today! Tank is looking good!!!! :)

Moved a heater to the 12G Edge. Bought a small heater for the 5G Chi.

Watched my two new filter feeder Bamboo shrimp fanning.

Didn't see my big berried Blue Velvet Momma shrimp, I hope that means she was dropping babies. ;)

Koi Angels didn't spawn or if they did it was in the middle of the night and they ate the eggs before morning.

Did a water change and cleaned powerheads. Tank looks so happy after a water change with reef crystals!

Just fed fish today.
Tomorrow will wash rocks for 10g I hope.

picked up the other version of the itank, the espresso color.

now should i make the white one a nano reef or the espresso? the other one will be filled with low light plants for my betta :)

Just fed the shrimp and fish.

Late Christmas presents for myself: I ordered GLA PPS-Pro dry ferts with an extra 500 mL bottle, 1 gallon Of Metricide 14, API Phosphate test kit, Fluval CO2 indicator, Seachem Prime, Fluval Ceramic diffuser, and a glass CO2 reactor/diffuser. Should be here by the end of the week.

picked up the other version of the itank, the espresso color.

now should i make the white one a nano reef or the espresso? the other one will be filled with low light plants for my betta :)[/QUOTE

Light colored sand SW?, with the dark trim, and the dark sand with the white trim. Lovely contrast.

Fed the fish,poured out 3 cups of skimmate in the 37g! This skimmer is doing awesome! Im getting half a cup every 30 minutes!

the overflow goes through two filter pads and then there is a heater and the return pump. its the same on the white one, just that the overflow is on the left side, instead of the back. the white one is cheaper and doesn't come with a heater though. its called Itank 5g

thanks @Autumnsky! it wont let me quote you, it keeps closing the app on me. thats what I'm thinking of doing :) I've got a nice piece of dw for the white one and it has black sand already, i just need to add some low light plants and moss ;) and i need to order a par38 for the black one. I'm debating on plumbing the sump on the black one into a separate 10 gallon tank, to keep it more stable.

Back
Top Bottom