What is your favorite fish/plant/coral/invert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gpsdrew

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am curious to see what everyone's favorite fish/plant/coral/invertebrate is. I searched for a thread like this but couldn't find any.

I will begin. My favorite fish are Red Zebras and my favorite coral is Carpet Coral.

I am eager to hear from you. :thanks:

Sw Fish-midas blenny
Fw fish-peacock eel
Sw invert-coral banded shrimp
Fw invert-bamboo shrimp
Plant-jungle val
Coral-frogspawn

Wow! I Looked them all up on google. I think I am going to get a frogspawn for my tank.

Anyone else?

I have a freshwater tank, and i dont really have a favorite fish because of so many varieties but i know for sure my favorite amphibian is the African Clawed Frog and Northern Leopard Frog and my favorite plant is the Banana plant and four leaf clover

I'm crazy for Glass Catfish, but am in-love with Roseline Sharks. I'm in trouble because I have a love-affair with Neon Blue Cichlid and am also stepping out with Dwarf Pencilfish! Oh and not to mention I can't keep my eyes off of The Black Ghost Knife and the Marble Hatchet fish LOLOLOLOL! :ROFLMAO:

Need I say more? ;)

oh...okay. One more: Green Darters!!:D
oops, forgot my baby! Albino Kribensis LOL!

Far as inverts I love Bamboo Shrimp! Plants, I am not so sure yet, and I haven't ventured into salt water yet.

Last edited:
Lovin Fish said:
I'm crazy for Glass Catfish, but am in-love with Roseline Sharks. I'm in trouble because I have a love-affair with Neon Blue Cichlid and am also stepping out with Dwarf Pencilfish! Oh and not to mention I can't keep my eyes off of The Black Ghost Knife and the Marble Hatchet fish LOLOLOLOL! :ROFLMAO:

Need I say more? ;)

oh...okay. One more: Green Daters!!:D
oops, forgot my baby! Albino Kribensis LOL!

Far as inverts I love Bamboo Shrimp! Plants, I am not so sure yet, and I haven't ventured into salt water yet.

Does your husband know about all of this?!? Lol!!!

Go sw, or at least google live aquaria lol!

I have a freshwater tank, and i dont really have a favorite fish because of so many varieties but i know for sure my favorite amphibian is the African Clawed Frog and Northern Leopard Frog and my favorite plant is the Banana plant and four leaf clover

If you had to pick just off of the top of your mind, what would it be? What do you have in your tank now? :fish2:

Just about any large angel:)..couple of my favorites are the goldflake and the asfur..so that leaves most corals out,,but i'd rather have some angels anyway

Bettas, featherfin syndontis, and just about any zebra mbuna. Just got my Beta last night and I already love him!

Forgot a pic.

Attachments

• image-1668500075.jpg
    image-1668500075.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2094699861.jpg
    image-2094699861.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2506054451.jpg
    image-2506054451.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 65
my 12'' clown knife but he's only a baby im also fond of my 4'' green terror cichlid and four line pictus my oscar is pretty cool too

Back
Top Bottom