What kind of fish from photo contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

in the 2nd pic what kind of fish is that? My LFS has them and they are my favorite saltwater fish but I can never find what they are called!! I want one someday! Thanks!

That is a mandarin and you need to have a tank that has been established for a minimum of a year with a healthy supply of pods. If you do a search for posts on mandarins you should be able to find a lot of good info. on them. I know that there has been many posts on them. I agree though, they are a beautiful fish and I hope to one day be able to have one as well.

thanks!!!! I could never find what they are called. They are such beautiful fish but I will probably have one in the FARRRRRRR future..LOL

I split these posts off of the photo contest, please refrain from making comments in that thread. If you would like to ask questions about the animals in the pics or comment about the photo you need to start a new thread in the lounge. It is unfortunate that we have to do this, but in the past people tried to sway votes with comments in the poll thread, this made us enact this rule. I realize you weren't doing that....but we have to apply the rule across the board in order to be fair.

oh sorry!!!! I'll remember that next time!!! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom