What to do with my 92g and my 75g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What would you do with my 92g and 75g

• Put malawi cichlids in 75g and community in 92g

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Put Community in 75g and SW reef in 92g

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Put SW reef in 75g and Community tank in 92g

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Put a Community tank in both 75g and 92g

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
As you all probably remember Floyd R Turbo made a poll about what he should do with his 92g bowfront corner tank. Well i have the same tank. So i figured i would make a poll on what to do with my tanks.

I have a empty 75g and a empty 92g corner tank. So i want a community tank no matter what but i am trying to decide weather i want a malawi cichlid tank or a reef tank. So i figure the cichlids are freshwater so they are cheaper because of that. But my friend is giving me his 30g sw tank for free so that would give me a head start. But then again i could trade all this stuff in to my LFS and get a HUGE head start with store credit. So what do you guys think i should do with my circumstances?

I would trade them in for a 180g reef, buy a manatee, and ride it :) That, or do as Sonoma mentioned with either cichlids or community in the 75g ;)

92G reef tank with a 72G sump tank with built in sulfur reactor, protein reactor, refugium, and whatever else you want.

Well, it depends on your finances, too. Is either tank drilled? The 92 corner would make a spectacular reef tank but lighting it will be much more of a challenge (at least to your wallet) than lighting the 75. Personally I'm not a huge african cichlid fan but with some cool rockwork in the 92 it would be a great display tank for them too.

Oh, and I wish I had your problem :rolleyes: I'd kill for either one of those tanks!

for 92 gallon tank you may keep some discus fish too..here you can keep at least 10 adult discus..

Back
Top Bottom