What would be cheaper ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
What would be cheaper to set up ? A 75 gallon Oscar tank ? Or a koi pond ? But which one would be better ?

What would be cheaper to set up ? A 75 gallon Oscar tank ? Or a koi pond ? But which one would be better ?

Better? It's your opinion not ours.

It depends how cheap you get the tank and how much of the pond your doing on your own. I'm pretty sure you could set up a 75 gallon Oscar tank for cheaper

Better? It's your opinion not ours.

It depends how cheap you get the tank and how much of the pond your doing on your own. I'm pretty sure you could set up a 75 gallon Oscar tank for cheaper

Okay , and when I said better I meant like which fish would be easier to take care of and which fish gets more " attached " to the owner

Okay , and when I said better I meant like which fish would be easier to take care of and which fish gets more " attached " to the owner

As of getting "attached", they're about equal. I personally feel like an Oscar is more personal though. I've never had koi so I'm not sure which is easier

Oscars!! I love mine. They go crazy the second they see me :). They seem to get attached. But so will you :)

Oscars!! I love mine. They go crazy the second they see me :). They seem to get attached. But so will you :)

I love oscars :) and I want one really , really bad , but I don't know if my mom will let me because she says " but it's only one fish in a 75 gallon " she doesn't understand :( but I would be happy with a koi pond too because those are my favorite coldwater fish

Back
Top Bottom