What would you do with a 20 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sinibotia

Aquarium Advice Addict
Imagine a 20 gallon, fully cycled tank with "the works" appeared from nowhere. What would you do with it?

Rams and tetras! Or a shrimp tank with tons of shrimp and micro fish heavily planted!

Emerald76

Lol, I'd ask the tank faerie for a 55g with "the works" and cross my fingers while I aquascaped the 20g into an iwagumi style tank featuring sa bumblebee cats and diamond tetra, and don't forget the otocinclus

Sent from my VS980 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Aqua scape it all fancy with driftwood and plants and then have like 10 small fish like 6 neons or and 4 corys.

I would get some shellies and maybe dither fish like danios and make it a rift lake sort of tank

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'd breed enough fish in it to pay for a larger tank set up ;)

Now that's my kinda attitude

That's the actual reason for the shellies and danios (all easy to breed as I'm sure you know ;) )

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Your 20 Gallon

Imagine a 20 gallon, fully cycled tank with "the works" appeared from nowhere. What would you do with it?

Hello sini...

I had a similar situation. I got 8 Rosey Danios and a couple of female Guppy fry and put them all in the tank with some Anubias, moss, Hornwort and Common water weed.

Attached is a pic of the tank.

B

img_3055119_0_a717f987684c3109ebea6dbfe7ed231c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I would make it a native tank with various meramec darters, a couple baby bluegills and sunfish, a madtom and some minnows with a couple native plants and a sand/rock bottom.

Puffer tank

125gal Waiting for C/A cichlids , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal "wet pet "oscar , 10gal soon to be planted shrimp/snail/endler breeder tank , 56gal soon to be a planted angel tank or Dwarf Puffer tank

I would make it a native tank with various meramec darters, a couple baby bluegills and sunfish, a madtom and some minnows with a couple native plants and a sand/rock bottom.

Might talk wife into another 125 for this lol

125gal Waiting for C/A cichlids , 55gal African Cichlids , 75gal "wet pet "oscar , 10gal soon to be planted shrimp/snail/endler breeder tank , 56gal soon to be a planted angel tank or Dwarf Puffer tank

Don't know what I'd do with another 20g. With a 10g (RCS) a 55g (Discus) a 10g nano (SW) a 40g (SW) build in progress and a 20g QT, I'm just undecided as to what to do. As it is, there's 11 in my garage just waiting for inhabitants. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412182974.373881.jpg
3-10g
2-20g
1-33g
1-40g
1-55g
1-70g (bf)
1-75g
1-265g
Too many choices !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Don't know what I'd do with another 20g. With a 10g (RCS) a 55g (Discus) a 10g nano (SW) a 40g (SW) build in progress and a 20g QT, I'm just undecided as to what to do. As it is, there's 11 in my garage just waiting for inhabitants. View attachment 251494
3-10g
2-20g
1-33g
1-40g
1-55g
1-70g (bf)
1-75g
1-265g
Too many choices !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

I'll take that 33:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll take the other 75 lol

No!!!!! Me me me! Sorry, took this a touch off topic.

Emerald76

Back
Top Bottom