What would you do with a 20 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol Brookster !!! You ready to pick up your jaw ??? Paid 15 bucks for it !! ???

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium advice.

Relinquish the tank tree! Its just sitting there.. i could put a slip and slide in that thing it's so long.. I'll make a danio dog track and we can all make some money:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Come on tree... You know I could make much better use of that monster than you! Imagine it, rams, angels, apistos, and hundreds of tetras! Cories too!!!

Emerald76

Come on tree... You know I could make much better use of that monster than you! Imagine it, rams, angels, apistos, and hundreds of tetras! Cories too!!!

Emerald76
Or imagine if you gave it to me and I put a stingray in it. Oooooo stingrays :D

How about a race? Whoever can get to bridgeport connecticut first gets the 265. Bridgeport is only a town over from my hometown :lol:

You gotta get thru these 2 first. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412186424.360422.jpg

And sini, if you wanna do a Discus study just come over and you can stare at mine all day.

Back to useful advice that doesn't involve starting a charity for retired racing danios...

Is it a 20 long, or a 20 tall? Either way my first advice will be nano fish. 20s are actually awesome nano fish tanks because you can fit a fair few fish in, and the tank isn't so big that they get lost.

You gotta get thru these 2 first. View attachment 251496

And sini, if you wanna do a Discus study just come over and you can stare at mine all day.

I would, except I'm actually at UMaine :p I'm getting a couple 55s and a 125 in the Aquaculture Research Center up here for it. Not to mention you probably don't want me taking mucus samples off of your fish.

Relinquish the tank tree! Its just sitting there.. i could put a slip and slide in that thing it's so long.. I'll make a danio dog track and we can all make some money:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lmao !!! But that does sound righteous !!! I like $$$

Back to useful advice that doesn't involve starting a charity for retired racing danios...

Is it a 20 long, or a 20 tall? Either way my first advice will be nano fish. 20s are actually awesome nano fish tanks because you can fit a fair few fish in, and the tank isn't so big that they get lost.

Actually this thread wasn't for advice for what to do with my 20. I already know what I'm doing with it. I just was curious what other people would do.

In that case, it is being moved to AOT where chatting threads belong. Apologies, I thought you wanted advice for you to figure out what to do. :)
Recommence drooling in tree's tanks in 3,2,1... go.

I posted before sini- I win the 265! That's how it works right?

Emerald76

You can have it, I'm getting a 125, a couple of 55s and a bunch of discus through the university anyway. I don't have time for a motoro ray :(

Yay! Now, how to sneak it past tree, the dogs, to md and into my room and set it up before my mom notices!

Emerald76

Thanks absolut. My apologies as I did not see it was not in proper location.

No problem at all! :) Now it is in the home of off topic, and we can all plot how to break into your garage. I mean... not break into your garage...

Me first! I won the tank lol you guys get the tens I'll take everything bigger

Emerald76

Well if this is bridgeport, I'm sure I know a few people who could help with a breakin... :whistle:

Lol !!!! I know what you mean. Besides the one above mentioned device, I won't elaborate on the alarm system. But trust me, it's there. Oh, did I mention, "Smile, you're picture has just been taken". ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1412190162.977407.jpg

Then there's always those things that are rated in "fps". ????

Back
Top Bottom