when i voted this am aa was number nine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alrmc4

Aquarium Advice Addict
so if everyone that visits the site today remembers to vote would think you can get it to number one where it belongs :twisted:

Remember, not only can you vote through the home page, but through a few sigs including mine, Atari, Mrs. Peel, oscarbreeder, Bearfan and I am sure I left some members out that I cannot remember/have not seen.

Remember to click on the link to come back to AA after you vote. It is the tiebreaker, and as of now 5-3 all have the same number of in's, but the out's is what is keeping us down.

Man, everyday if someone said "Today we are at number __, make sure to vote!" I bet we would stay at number one!

Just when you think your vote doesn't count.. someone posts that we've moved up a spot or two or five.. hehe it makes all the difference!

Still in third--when I voted on a school computer, we needed 7 more votes to get to the top! (Or was that 7 more votes to get to 2 :? )

must have been 7 more to get to 2 because it is still 3 get cracken :wink:

voted at 641 am and aa is number 3 it hits number one today post when you vote and keep bumping this to the first page :fadein:

If you all put the voting link in your sigs I bet we'd get tons more votes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom