Which Country Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilishturtles

Aquarium Advice Addict
A little fun and pointless quiz that I came across.

The Country Quiz

Which Country Are You?

My Results:

You're Fiji!

As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so
chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

How Fitting is that? :wink: :lol:

I'm Mexico!

You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

The 'Nova' reference is to the Spanish 'no va' which means....'doesn't go'.

OK, worked for me now, perhaps there were earlier problems.

You're Russia!
You don't expect much out of life and, in return, life doesn't give you much. You probably drink too much, you go back and forth about religion, about war and peace, about just about everything. This isn't your fault, though, you're not indecisive so much as oppressed. Don't worry, though, it could always be worse than it is. You could be stuck on Mir.

You're Costa Rica!

You're about as peaceful as anyone on the planet, a real dyed-in-the-wool pacifist. And why not? No one really poses much of a threat to you and everything seems to work out, no matter how much violence and insanity rages all around you. So you relax and appreciate nature and culture while the rest of the world carries on their petty disagreements. If only everyone could follow your example...

You're Iceland!
Most people think you're a cold and forbidding person, but you're actually naturally warm and inviting. People just get scared off by what other people have led them to believe about you. You keep to yourself for the most part, and are pretty good at fending for yourself, especially if water's involved. More people should visit you and find out the truth.

You're Vatican City!
You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right. You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car. Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you. You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

Dude. VATICAN CITY?

I'm Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

How strange!!!!
For those of you that don't know, I am from Brazil...
And guess what came out!!!

"You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs."

Well... I am not a good dancer and I do mind chopping down the rain forest... I do consider the homeless people of the USA expandable because they have every oportunity to do something with their lives and just don't. No excuses there. As for the homeless people in Brazil, they are very hard-working people, just affected by the whole country's poverty. I do like soccer but I am not crazy about it.

So the only thing they got right was the country... Everything else just didn't fit.

You're Iraq!
An outcast from all you meet, you have very few friends who haven't later backstabbed you in some way or another. And you've made your share of mistakes... a little torture, a little coercion, a little stealing, it was all part of a day's work. It's hard to say if it deserves the kind of treatment you're getting now, though. When people look for someone to point to with a worse life than they have, they think of you first.

Guess I better start looking out for car bombs and such...

It was WAY off for me!!
I can relate...

Keeper said:
I'm Thailand!

Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

Me too! Umm... sexual promiscuity??? 8O

I'm Egypt!
Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot.
8O
I may be in denial, but not about my cats!! :cat: :cat: :cat:

I answered a whopping 4-5 questions and it comes up with "You like cats a whole lot?!?!? Bizzare.

I'm Israel.

Apparently being a victim has caused me to promote viloence to sooth my paranoia. Sounds like a crock to me.

LOL, I will agree that the test is WAY off for most people. It was partially right about me, but still...nowhere close. I just wanted to see if it was correct for anyone???

I guess I'm still waiting for that to happen :roll: :wink:

Have fun!

It's a funny test--depending on your mood at that particular second will affect the result. I took the "What state are you test?" and it was totally off. It seemed to come down to one question, "Which vegetable do you prefer? Carrots or Potatoes"
I picked potatoes (I love my starches!) and suddenly, I'm a "steak and potatoes" kind of gal who is fearful of the goverement and stockpiles guns 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom