Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.....

WHO AM I?

First of all....a few of my fans still consider me very much ALIVE even though I was supposed to have died in 1977. I revolutionized American popular culture and changed the face of music forever. Although some criticized my "hip" moves....the ladies loooooooooooooved me, thank you very much.

"I was born in 1941 in Philadephia. In 1960, a song I recorded was released and went to #1 within a few months. Then, in 1961, this song reached #1 again, the first time in music history that a song reached #1 in two different years. This song is so popular, you could play it today with a group of teenagers and many would probably have heard it (of course, they would be surprised to know it's that "old"). The song made you want to dance in a certain way and because of it's catchy lyrics, many people did, making it a dance craze that swept the nation."

Ah...here's a little known fact, you may not even know my real name but my stage name is known around the world.

Who am I (real name please)?

If you know the song, that would be ok too!

In the 1980s I landed a hit comedy that lasted for 4 years. I am funny, out of this world free spirit even tho my new found family finds my ways a little unconventional. I have been spotted doing a few commericals here in the last few years

Who am I ?

and for an extra 500 kudos, where am I from and what is my real name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom