Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jchillin

Aquarium Advice Addict
AA members are so intelligent! We currently have threads for movie trivia, music trivia, interviews and guess the pic.

It's time to add another. A description of a famous person will be given. You will guess who the person is. The description must contain sufficient information (ie - If historical, the time period, the reason or event that made him/her famous, etc.).

Here's the first one:

"I have produced a number of movies. Most of these movies were filmed in the traditional black and white but I did have a couple made in color. I am credited with a film process in which I utilize several cameras to achieve various perspectives (angles, motion) that had never been done before. Most of my movies involved centered around the "the human issue". I also had a habit of making quick cameo appearances in my movies. Who am I?"

200 kudos!

ack... this is one I will be horrible at. Names have never been a strong point for me... my answers will consist of.... "that guy who directed such-n-such... the one who played so-n-so in that other flic!" :|

inregards to the current question.... don't know!

ok...Here's an easy one (I think) for 100 kudos:

I was born in Germany to a family of musicians. My first concert was held at the age of 7. Although most people know I was a composer, they may not know that I was an accomplished singer and organist and became very adept at constructing organs to maximize the performance and sound of the instrument. It is said that I embodied the Baroque style of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom