Wonder what they think!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeborahAnne

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just had my arm stuck in my deep tank arranging things, and was wondering what my fish think of the big brown thing plunging in and messing around, it must seem like a sea monster to them lol.. Anyway was just a thought and decided I'd share with ya'll. Ever wondered yourself?

:)

Hahaha have to be pretty gutsy fish to even think of tackling something that big lol

I've been nibbled on more than once! And just today I had a Pleco decide he didn't want to move even though I was poking at him to get off of the piece of rock I was about to move. He eventually scooted over, but I didn't seem to bother him all that much.

Hahaha have to be pretty gutsy fish to even think of tackling something that big lol

Haha. Last year when I tried to feed my kribensis fry by injecting hikari first bites by the school, the parents attacked my hand. A few minutes later, it started stinging and I realized I was bleeding pretty bad. Had a mark for half a year.

Now I am dealing with Mbunas and some of them actually have teeth :(

Haha. Last year when I tried to feed my kribensis fry by injecting hikari first bites by the school, the parents attacked my hand. A few minutes later, it started stinging and I realized I was bleeding pretty bad. Had a mark for half a year.

I have puffers, which have teeth meant for breaking open snails and crustaceans. I'm super careful when my hands are in there, I've been nipped a few times and it hurt bad. Although I've never let them get me bad enough to bleed. Man, that had to hurt...

Wow!! I'm a newbie to the hobby and still learning the breeds, but that's pretty impressive for a fish lol hmmm must steer clear of those blighters.

I was snorkelling in Fiji some years ago, near Mondriki island and it was like being in a tropical marine tank, just amazing AND I was getting bitten now I think of it, they attacked my exposed moles lol it became a bit of a prob, so yeah they are gutsy those tiny fish heehee

Back
Top Bottom