Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Aquaria Off-Topic
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-14-2006, 12:04 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

brazil is awesome, but i gotta say i was surprised when they beat croatia yesterday. that was lucky if you ask me cause croatia was looking great out there... really a solid team. and did anyone catch the spain-ukraine game?!?! spain may end up being a serious contender too. they played a really clean, aggressive game today! anyways, looking forward to the germany-poland match this afternoon... go germany!!

30 Gallon FW. 1 Albino Bushynose Plecostomus, 2 Harlequin Raspboras, and 1 Male German Blue Ram
Old 06-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

England all the way! For once I can say that and not feel embarrassed, lol. Apparently we're second favourites behind Brazil which is incredible. Hopefully Sven won't ruin our chances with his ridiculous substitutions like in the second half of the Paraguay match.

It would also be nice to see one of the African or Asian teams do well in the competition.

Click HERE to vote for Aquarium Advice!
Old 06-14-2006, 10:38 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atari
England all the way! For once I can say that and not feel embarrassed, lol. Apparently we're second favourites behind Brazil which is incredible. Hopefully Sven won't ruin our chances with his ridiculous substitutions like in the second half of the Paraguay match.

It would also be nice to see one of the African or Asian teams do well in the competition.
Yes.. I am always rooting for the underdogs I'm afraid. Doesn't get me very far in the fantasy leagues but oh well. But I also think its great because then it really does seem more like Wolrd Cup rather than Euro Cup.

Either way its all bad for productivity.... but so much fun.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:28 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict

Wow, Argentina won 6-0 vs Serbia-Montenegro. Great match! (Only 1 exam to go, so starting next tuesday I can watch all matches:p)
Old 06-18-2006, 05:35 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist

ghana beat czechs, WOW, first upset of the tourny, the world cup is no place for the underdogs unfortunalty
Old 06-22-2006, 02:13 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict

Ghana are through to the second round.. they look like a pretty good team to me, let's see how far they can go.

Argentina and Spain are the ones to beat at the moment.

Click HERE to vote for Aquarium Advice!
Old 06-22-2006, 02:16 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Activist

ITALIA, winner of the toughest group,
Old 06-22-2006, 03:47 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to crazyred
Looks like Ghana may be threat...they tossed the US team today. Ah well, couple more months until good old AMERICAN football starts again. LOL YAY go University of Texas Longhorns. '05-'06 National Champs. (Hey, I'm from Texas....THAT'S where real football is played! )

55 gal.FW: 4 platies, 3 angelfish, 3 Cochu's blue tetras, 2 Rummynose tetras, 4 A. cacatuoides, 1 A. trifasciata, 2 blue rams, 6 Von Rio tetras, 1 Queen Arabesque pleco

29 Gal. FW: 2 variatus platies, 6 cherry barbs, 10 harlequin rasboras, 1 opaline gourami, 1 hillstream loach, 1 Rio Jari pleco (L-316), 1 GBR

10 Gal. FW: 1 african clawed frog, 1 dwarf flame gourami

10 Gal. FW:tons of blue ram fry

(4) 2 Gal. FW: all four with male bettas
Old 06-22-2006, 05:55 PM   #19
Aquarium Advice FINatic

yeah, how crazy would it be if ghana upset the whole cup?!?! i still have hopes for germany, though... as far as the "real football" comment... a game where you mostly CARRY the ball with your HANDS and wear pads should maybe be called, i dunno, rugby for wussies?!? imo, of course...

30 Gallon FW. 1 Albino Bushynose Plecostomus, 2 Harlequin Raspboras, and 1 Male German Blue Ram
Old 06-22-2006, 06:42 PM   #20
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to crazyred
Come on down here to Texas .....we'll make ya think wussie rugby! LOL j/k

55 gal.FW: 4 platies, 3 angelfish, 3 Cochu's blue tetras, 2 Rummynose tetras, 4 A. cacatuoides, 1 A. trifasciata, 2 blue rams, 6 Von Rio tetras, 1 Queen Arabesque pleco

29 Gal. FW: 2 variatus platies, 6 cherry barbs, 10 harlequin rasboras, 1 opaline gourami, 1 hillstream loach, 1 Rio Jari pleco (L-316), 1 GBR

10 Gal. FW: 1 african clawed frog, 1 dwarf flame gourami

10 Gal. FW:tons of blue ram fry

(4) 2 Gal. FW: all four with male bettas
Closed Thread

Tags
cup

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com