World's Biggest Protein Skimmer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Neat, but I don't think I wanna play in what my protein skimmer churns out.....eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!

I just watched an thing about this on the news a little while ago, crazy stuff! No way I'd want to go in there, but seeing it in real life, I probably would. :)

That looks pretty cool, the world's biggest bubble bath!!! Buuuut, personally, I wouldn't want to frolick about in it, it looks nasty.... :lol:

Ziggy953 said:
That is amazing.....makes you wonder what nasties were in the water to cause such a reaction!!!!!

It says so in the article... :mrgreen:

Scientists explain that the foam is created by impurities in the ocean, such as salts, chemicals, dead plants, decomposed fish and excretions from seaweed.

Lovely... 8O

Natural skimmate. If they only knew. I doubt any of them are in this hobby.

chase33 said:
Natural skimmate. If they only knew. I doubt any of them are in this hobby.

That's about what was going through my head when I saw that article. *shiver* I can't help but wonder how they smelled later that day... and if it came off.

Hahahahaha I wonder if anyone told that kid he was playing in a vomit-dookie-wizz-decay-deadness froth. SO SO SO GROSS ug!

Back
Top Bottom