Write a review, win some kudos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RogerMcAllen

Aquarium Advice Addict
Our review section is lacking, and I think that we could use some help to fill it out. My challenge to everyone is to go to your aquarium, find a product you have been using, and write a review for it. Upon completion come back here and tell me what you product was to receive your prize.

I just went and grabbed my bag of Hikari Cichlid gold, kudos to myself.

im using the penguin 125/emperor 280 both working great. im using hikari sinking wafers/algae wafers those are working well 2. i have top fin wafers those are nice. i have some wardly algae disks/shrimp pellets, my fish like the pellets but if they dont see it it breaks down so quickly and so small that it clouds up the water/the algae disks break apart and make the sand look dirty. im using tetra flake and my fish love it. im also using the marineland bioblend tropical/bottom feeder. they eat the pellets but they like the flakes better. and the bottom feeder wafer thingys they fall apart 2 fast. im using hikari frozen brine shrimp and theres tons of sizes of the brine shrimp. i think thats all im using :).

Just posted a review for the books section

Water Chemistry for the Marine Aquarium
by John H Tullock

Then why not write one for your filter, or the food you feed, or conditioner you use, or your lfs, or the place you buy all of your stuff from online?

I want to personally thank everyone who has taken the few minutes to write one. Only continued composing of reviews will make that section worth while. It can be a very good resource to new commers as well as us old 'farts' to the hobby.

Thanks RR, I was hoping to get enough reviews to run out of kudos, so I guess you just set the bar a bit higher.

I was just reading some of the reviews and noticed that Bioworldmaker did three today, and hasn't even posted here yet.

Just uploaded 2 more.

Book:

Algae A Problem Solver Guide
by Julian Sprung

HOB Filter:

Tetra-Tec PF 500 Power Filter

More to come.

I helped out with a couple reviews, but I must be doing something wrong with the images. I find them, save them, but my computer won't let me turn them into jpegs. *sigh* It's late, maybe I can figure it out tomorrow.

Dont worry you wont run out of kudos. Between me and kevin we can keep you supplied for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom