You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you wake up early on a Saturday, get to the LFS 30 minutes before they open, just to peek through the windows hoping someone will let you in early because its water change day and you forgot pick up prime earlier in the week

When you wake up early on a Saturday, get to the LFS 30 minutes before they open, just to peek through the windows hoping someone will let you in early because its water change day and you forgot pick up prime earlier in the week

I havent made the early morning dash for Prime but I have freaked out during water changes on Saturday because I used the last of my Prime and may not be able to get more on Sunday.
After that I bought 2 big bottles and when one is empty or the second bottle should be opened the water change I buy a new one so I always have one unopened in stock.

When you are looking for stuff on Craigslist to buy for your house and pick something mostly because its closest to some fish stores you want to go to and its too far to justify going just to go to a fish store 1+ hours drive one way!!!

When you are looking for stuff on Craigslist to buy for your house and pick something mostly because its closest to some fish stores you want to go to and its too far to justify going just to go to a fish store 1+ hours drive one way!!!

Or you find a low chest that would work perfect for a tank stand.

When your email consists mostly of available stock lists from breeders than anything else.

You know you love aquariums when your email almost entirely consists of notifications from AA. :)

When I almost layed down an hour ago, realized I needed to prep water for changes tomorrow and now that that's done I'm replying to this thread and about to do a round of water tests:)

When every table in your house has a fish tank on it, and your wondering if they have tanks that stack.....

They have coffee table tanks out there, they sell them at lowes just ask them to look it up at there ATG catalog they also have grandfather clocks that have aquariums built in

When you just thought, I want to buy a video recorder to stick on my tank and connect it to my phone somehow so I can see how my fish are doing when I'm away. Lol.

When you just thought, I want to buy a video recorder to stick on my tank and connect it to my phone somehow so I can see how my fish are doing when I'm away. Lol.

That's actually a really cool idea!

You rush to Walmart at 1am to pick up extra filters and a heater cause your fish spawned and you need to get a tank ready for fry!!!

cbourg746 said:
You rush to Walmart at 1am to pick up extra filters and a heater cause your fish spawned and you need to get a tank ready for fry!!!

Been there, done that! Gotta love 24 hour walmarts. Went in at 1am for new filters once because mine crapped out.

Back
Top Bottom