You Know You Love Aquariums When.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When while at your LFS, the boss asks you to serve the waiting customers because he is checking with his suppliers for something you asked him to order in.....

Oh just going to my lfs to update them on tailless! Lol ik this has been mentioned before on this thread!

I've done that to show them how big my amazon sword has gotten I bought from them. They were amazed at how big it is lol. I was in LFS one day and the girl who works there was telling me about a day that everyone was being jerks for some reason, them she randomly said but you I absolutely love, and you actually know what your doing. Made me feel good :)

When while at your LFS, the boss asks you to serve the waiting customers because he is checking with his suppliers for something you asked him to order in.....

I actually did that once just to help the girl who was working out, she's pregnant and a lady that was in when I was was wanting a fish from a tank she could've reached but she would've had to have reached a good bit up, so I asked if she wanted me to get it and she thanked me for it. I also told that same lady how to tell the difference between livebearers lol.

I've done that to show them how big my amazon sword has gotten I bought from them. They were amazed at how big it is lol. I was in LFS one day and the girl who works there was telling me about a day that everyone was being jerks for some reason, them she randomly said but you I absolutely love, and you actually know what your doing. Made me feel good :)

Yes! Lol. They told me tailless had people that would come in to see how he was doing, just like I did before I bought him. I'm sure other people wanted him too!! Lol. But I told them I'd give them updates. They loved my pics!

Yes! Lol. They told me tailless had people that would come in to see how he was doing, just like I did before I bought him. I'm sure other people wanted him too!! Lol. But I told them I'd give them updates. They loved my pics!
Sorry if it's slightly off topic, just curious. Was he born like that???

Sorry if it's slightly off topic, just curious. Was he born like that???

Idk... They got him in at the lfs like that and I checked on him for like a month. It never looked swollen red or anything, he swam around fine and ate and never has had any problems. And he's def doing good in my tank. So sorry I can't say for sure.

You know you love aquariums when your wife says I am going to bed you want to join me and say I'll be there soon and when you end up going to bed she's passed out already and you just go back to the couch and watch your fish mate.
Fish are probably saying haha haaaaa....

When you feel bad talking about picking crabs and crawfish for gumbo in front of your marbled crayfish tank.

When your sleeping and you hear a strange sound. So you get out of bed and check all seams and filters for leaks.

When you have to force yourself not to post on this thread every 20minutes, because you alway.thinking of more reasons.

When you are telling an employee at the lfs how to tell the difference between male and female fish, or when they don't know the exact species of fish in the tanks because all it says on the label is "assorted African cichlids" so you kindly name them and show them how to tell which is which ;)

Back
Top Bottom