You know you're an aquarist if...(just for fun)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ocminpin said:
6 hrs for me too! Were do you guys live? I'm not far from Disneyland..

I'm in Canada, the closest aquarium to me is in the next province :-( around a 16 hour drive.

Mlani said:
I'm in Canada, the closest aquarium to me is in the next province :-( around a 16 hour drive.

Awww maybe that means you can start your own aquarium in your town ;)

Mlani said:
That's my plan, if I ever win the lotto ;-)

Lol
I would love to have a huge aquarium, only I think it would be for our native fish around here. A lot of our fish died out because of our dam. Too cold water, and less shallow water to breed in. We used to have 20ft+ white sturgoens in the river, and now we barely have any.
Turtle Bay has one but its not very big. Its kinda like Sea World, they have huge whales in little tanks, when they are used to an ocean. Makes me sad.

Tcal01 said:
Have u heard about that tour where u spend the night there? Soooooo fun

I would love to do something like that. I haven't been to the local aquarium in a while, I really want to go back! The good thing is that mine is only like an hour away.

Alyxx said:
I would love to do something like that. I haven't been to the local aquarium in a while, I really want to go back! The good thing is that mine is only like an hour away.

Yah I'm only about 2hrs away from monteray but I haven't been there in so long. I wish they would make a part of the aquarium devoted entirely to freshwater tho.

When you go to a new pet store a couple towns away to see what it's like and u see all they have are bettas in little containers. Poor fishies! It pissed me off!

Mlani said:
When your family decides the best gift for your birthday is a trip to the city to visit ALL your favorite fish stores with NO rushing or complaining out of them...AND they're RIGHT! It was the best birthday gift!! Plus the glass top for the 80gal, new bio stones, two backgrounds, replenished their freezer food, 6 new fish & Trooper (my discus) came home!! I wish all birthdays were like that!

Bio stones?? Do they really work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom