You're kidding me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are trying to help you, just because its not what you want to hear doesn't mean you should be giving such short responses.

I'm sorry you don't have a tank of an appropriate size, since it sounds like this is your first fish tank perhaps you really should consider neons or platys. Cichlids are not hardy like you think, many species require very good conditions and any deviation could kill them all off.

I agree, im really sorry if im mistaken but the short 'not hardy' sounds alittle adolescent in response, as if to ignore and brush off the advice given for the health of the fish you wish to keep. If you want to keep cichs or any fish then the basic necessities are essential and right size tank is definitely a necessity.

Yes I have and they died. How about angel fish

A pair of angels could work in a 30 gallon, but you wouldn't be able to keep much else in there. 30 is just about the bare minimum for two angelfish. Also, if you are worried about hardiness, I would go with livebearers over angelfish. I'm not sure if it is the same where you are, but in my area good healthy angelfish are getting hard to come by. I rarely see healthy looking ones in the stores, and the few times I have seen ones that looked good and bought them, they didn't last long because they had already been exposed to disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom