46G Bow Front ???'s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
I am trying to buy one of these, for a super price, but I haven't been able to snag a great deal in black yet...lol It will likely be a Marineland or Aqueon or ... other glass tank as that is what I see available around here.

Anybody have a preference and why? My daughter works at a petstore and I can get a discount of 20% for new so from the prices I see for used, I might just buy it new when they go on sale.

My other question is about how the standard light fixtures are for these for planted tanks. ATM I am low tech but using liquid ferts every week or two and Stemma Capsules which are making good stem growth.

Occasionally I see one available with no hood, so I am guessing people are keeping their better quality lighting systems and already got rid of the standard.

I have been using stock standard bulbs on two planted tanks and on one it has a one actinic, and I need to buy my other white light bulb which broke but was waiting to see about the new tank to decide if I should do SW in the old 35 and move the FW to the new 46.

Thank you in advance for any experiences and thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom