are these the right ferts I should order?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your dosing is:
~1ppm PO4
~7pm K
~6ppm NO3 (at 1/4tsp doses of KNO3)

Its hard to dose KH2PO4 dry into that volume unless you have a scale, but 1/32tsp (a "Smidgen") gets you close at ~0.7ppm PO4. Use your old Seachem bottle to make a dosing solution instead: 2tsp KH2PO4 into 250mLs with 5mL doses is about ~1ppm PO4.

You could add 1-4-1/2tsp K2SO4 for 5-10ppm K. You could add 1tsp each week instead and be done with K.

Under EI, Plantbrain suggests 1/8tsp of Equilibrium into a high light 20gal once a week. He generally treats GH Booster the same though the percentages of Mg and Ca are slightly different, so you could start with 1/4tsp after the weekly water changes and see what you think.

HTH

YES czcz, you always seem to save my life with these dosing scheudules

alright let me lay it out

micro 1/4 tsp CSM+b
then ?tsp of GH booster

Macro

2 tsp in 250 ml bottle 5ml dose at a time (mono potassium phasphate)
1/4-1/2 tsp potassium sulfate
1/4 potassium nitrate

thank you so much for your help czcz

btw im entering some pictures into the calender contest. Crossing my fingers I can help clean them up and possibly be entered into the calender :)

You got it except for traces
micro 1/4 tsp CSM+b
then ?tsp of GH booster
Should be 1/4tsp GH Booster per week.

Your old/current CSM+B dosing should be good. 1/16-1/8tsp dry, or in solution, 2tsp CSM+B per 250mLs water, with 10ml doses every other day (~0.2ppm Fe), and you can go up or down by 5mL is you want to.
btw im entering some pictures into the calender contest. Crossing my fingers I can help clean them up and possibly be entered into the calender Smile
Awesome! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom