Best live plant sellers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CleverBs

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are some of the better live plant sites out there? Been out of the plant hobby awhile and dont know who to look at anymore.

I just look for deals on eBay or you can watch ThePlantedTank for deals.

The users here are more than generous though.

Caleb

Plantedaquariumscentral.com

This is the place that I go to order plants. The plants always arrive very healthy (as long as they do not get held up anywhere along the shipping route). They are packaged very well. I have never had a problem with the plants I have received from here.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

+1 for han, everything I've ever ordered from him has been top notch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've had three different orders in the past two months from Bobs. All went flawless for me. They shipped all of my orders on the next Tuesday no matter what day my order was placed.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've had three different orders in the past two months from Bobs. All went flawless for me. They shipped all of my orders on the next Tuesday no matter what day my order was placed.

Thanks for the info! I've been thinking about placing an order, helpful to hear from someone who has recently.

+1 for han, everything I've ever ordered from him has been top notch.

On his website it says $3/stem. So if you order a quantity of 1 is it really just one stem?

On his website it says $3/stem. So if you order a quantity of 1 is it really just one stem?

guess so?? Whenever I've ordered it's been a few things, always a little extra in there..

Back
Top Bottom