CO2 dual splitter with needle valves - wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Delapool

AA Member
Site Team
Hi all, bit of a tricky one. Hoping someone may have used one of these and can pass across ideas on where to get?

I'd like to run two CO2 diffusers off one co2 tank and assume I'll need good controls on the splitter to get the bps I want for each one.

Assuming you'll have the same photo period for each tank, you'll be able to only need one solenoid. After the solenoid, you'll need a separate Needle valve for each tank. The needle valve will be what controls volume into each tank.

I have a tri-split, 3 nv/bubble counters feeding 3 tanks.

Problem I'm having, is NV that are worth their weight, are very expensive.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, will be same photo-period. I was to check home brewer shops here but not too confident. Might have found something - will dig up link again.

It attached directly to the regulator manifold where a needle valve normally would. I can get you a picture later today, but I just moved and everything's in boxes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll see if I can get a photo of my setup. I had a quick look last night but had just got back late from the aquarium society meeting.

74564-albums14484-picture70281.jpg

Picture of the controller. Just looking through on details. It looks like the outlet where the 4mm gas line is can be unscrewed but yet to have a good look. Black cord coming off controller (at back) is for the solenoid for the ph probe.

CO2 Controller | CO2 Controller | ISTA Professional Aquarium System

Back
Top Bottom