Dry ferts help please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Golfball98

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys! I have two tanks that are both 16 gal and are what I would call moderately planted. I dose ferropol 24 daily but I'm not seeing the growth I would like to see. I have tried to research dry ferts but it is all very confusing. So could you guys tell me what I can do to get my plants growing better?

Sent from my AT10-A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My lighting is about 1 watt per gallon if that helps

You will need to so some experimenting to find the right balance of nutrients, light, and CO2 for your tank. Every tank is different. There are different fertilization methods. I like PPS pro. There are some threads in the planted forum that discuss it. I got my dry ferts from Green Leaf Aquariums. They have "recipes" and very handy dosing bottles. I think your lighting would be considered low light. Maybe someone else can chime in on that. I'm not sure if CO2 or dosing glut would be beneficial in low light or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you I'll look into pps pro

I can't really do pps pro as I'm in Ireland and have no idea where to find the chemicals. Does anyone else have any recommendations and would I benefit from a co2 system ? I was think of doing a diy one

Hi same thing with me as I am in dubai UAE. and am not able to get any of these chemicals. Moreover these chemicals are banned in dubai. can anyone advice me as what can be done

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

In Ireland you should be able to get them because I believe GLA is based in the UK. But maybe not. If not I would just dose seachem flourish and API leaf zone.

That's great thank you

Back
Top Bottom