First planted: My 75g Journey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
stress from shipping and handling. Thats my guess. Honestly as new as they are, im thinking it was in the works before you got them.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Then the added stress of your purchase and transfer set it off.

Hoping all works out for ya Caleb. I was thinking stress was the culprit myself. But I think they nailed it earlier thinkin something was in the works already and the stress set it off. Hoping to see them all better soon.....fingers crossed for ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dang man, hope all gets better and everything works out. Sometimes these things are out of your control when it comes to stress with a new fish and the disease thats been playing the waiting game. Keep us in the loop man, hope they make it out.

Yes yes update.

*someone slept in this morning* :)

All are still alive. It looks like the fuzz has minimally receded. Not much though.

My smallest one (the original) still has some fin rot on his tail fin.

They all appear to be breathing heavily. Assuming that is from the salt concentration in the water.

Caleb

Another water change done. My blue one is very dim in color. Not totally surprised but disheartening.

All are staying pretty active and not very sluggish, I'll try and get a good look in the morning if the velvet is clearing up.

Caleb

Now thats good news

Seeing as these are discus, am I still doing NORMAL dosing? I remember one of them said to replace the filter media(obviously not going to) but should I turn the filter off?

Caleb

Make sure weather or not you should take out carbon

I would... Just read instructions carefully though. I hate giving med help, makes me nervous, lol.

I would... Just read instructions carefully though. I hate giving med help, makes me nervous, lol.

And just using meds makes me nervous and is why I'm asking all the questions lol

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom