Flex 15g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigRedsReefs10

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well this tanks been up and running about a month now so figured I’d make a thread. Wanted to upgrade the shrimp tank to something a little sleeker since it’s in my bedroom and the lfs has these on sale so I figured why not. Wanted to go for a root type look but didn’t quite achieve it, was actually kind of difficult to scape this tank actually. Current live stock 4 green rasboras, 5 ember tetras, 6 hasborus cories and about 20 cherry shrimp and 2 nerites. Lost both peacock Gudgeons and some shrimp in the transfer unfortunately but like the new tank.

Initial setup fts
mNmW3X6.jpg

Life went in and a couple tweaks to some hard scape
ebytg2c.jpg

Dw shots, it’s 3 separate pieces. The top one came from the old tank but the moss didn’t do well in the bucket for a week

KzxZ0Nw.jpg

cmWID3c.jpg

RqUrqzo.jpg

Lvricel.jpg

Current fts

SB2EY4t.jpg

Added a pair of black rams, didn’t know it at the time though, last weekend and I’m kind of obsessed with them now.

JrKfjji.jpg

g8d9Wb2.jpg

GvwOh0b.jpg

wC6p9iv.jpg

Gorgeous tank, and I'm posting the same question I always post when I see moss on wood, how is it fastened on? Still trying to find a reliable way to fasten moss that is secure and esthetically pleasing at the same time

Thank you, I use superglue gel to attach my moss. It shows up as a white spot underneath for a few days on the wood or rock but one the moss starts growing you can’t tell after a week tops.

Back
Top Bottom