From this to that

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gsdsar

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey, rescaped my tank today. Adding some rocks, bought some low light amazon swords and pruned and replanted some Anacharis. Tank looks so much better I thought I would share. Can't wait for everything thing to settle and start thriving.

Thanks to the forum. I am so happy to have found such a great group if hobbyists.

Attachments

• image-852451477.jpg
    image-852451477.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 190
  • image-3569999946.jpg
    image-3569999946.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 166
All off topic posts have been removed.

Please respect the OP's thread and comment on the initial post. If you want to share your own rescapes, make your own thread or create a Before/After thread. Taking over this thread with your own posts is not the way to do it.

Thanks all!!! I am thrilled with it. As are my fish!! Plus it is finally starting to look more natural. Still have a bit to go. But I am going to let it settle in for a while.

Right now I have 4 Boesmani, 3 Turquoise, and 2 Banded Rainbowfish. Along with them, I have 4 Oto cats and a Clown Loach. I am technically overstocked. But meticulous on cleaning and maintenance until I move them all in to my bigger tank in a few months.

Then that tank will be more diverse community. Cory, tetras, maybe a Gourami. Not sure yet.

Right now I have 4 Boesmani, 3 Turquoise, and 2 Banded Rainbowfish. Along with them, I have 4 Oto cats and a Clown Loach. I am technically overstocked. But meticulous on cleaning and maintenance until I move them all in to my bigger tank in a few months.

Then that tank will be more diverse community. Cory, tetras, maybe a Gourami. Not sure yet.

Ya I saw you had Rainbowfish. I'm debating between 5 dwarf neons or 1 angelfish:)

Thanks all!!! I am thrilled with it. As are my fish!! Plus it is finally starting to look more natural. Still have a bit to go. But I am going to let it settle in for a while.

You are well on your way. Looks like you have done this before. IMO great job

I'll try again... let's keep this on topic. About Gsdsar's tank.

If you want to discuss any actions I have taken I'm more than happy to take your PM.

Back
Top Bottom