Getting ready for a rescape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flitabout

Aquarium Advice Addict
In the last couple of months I have really been getting back at working on my plants. I am in dire need of a rescape. I decided to wait until this summer and I figured I would get the plants I do have in the best health possible before I rip them all out and start over. So today I just did a water change and I was looking at everything and wow have I had major growth in the month! What do you guys think?

Attachments

• tank 1.jpg
    tank 1.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 40
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 40
That looks really good. Regarding a scape redo, IMO, add one chunky, taller stone as well as a few small stones in the bare spot,, then a long, whispy piece of DW and you're there. I wouldn't move the plants.

I have been looking for some new hard scape I just haven't found any decent ones. I hate buying online they never look as nice as what the pictures show.

I bought all my rocks from two nearby rock yards / landscape companies. 12 cents to 25 cents per pound. Had a lot of fun digging through the piles looking for treasures.

I bought all my rocks from two nearby rock yards / landscape companies. 12 cents to 25 cents per pound. Had a lot of fun digging through the piles looking for treasures.

That’s where I got mine!

Back
Top Bottom