Glut - safety question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't mean it to be offensive. Sorry about that. I just meant that maybe because you think about gluteraldahyde and its safety issues the cough would be brought to your attention more easily.

I know.. no apologies needed.. I wouldn't haven't thought twice about it before reading this thread..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I know.. no apologies needed.. I wouldn't haven't thought twice about it before reading this thread..

Just a thought (in jest) but it could be bad aquarium feng shui. Aquariums are kind of liquid crystals thus the placement and orientation is vital! A common problem is you have even number of tanks (or odds) when you need the other. The best recommendation is picking up another fish tank just in case. I'm not 100% on all this but just in case useful.

On another note, it seems most products contain around 2% glut?? This 10% product is still worrying me a little.

Just a thought (in jest) but it could be bad aquarium feng shui. Aquariums are kind of liquid crystals thus the placement and orientation is vital! A common problem is you have even number of tanks (or odds) when you need the other. The best recommendation is picking up another fish tank just in case. I'm not 100% on all this but just in case useful.

On another note, it seems most products contain around 2% glut?? This 10% product is still worrying me a little.

Oh yah I'll run that by the other half..

Back
Top Bottom