gone and went High tech

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper828

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey Guys/Gals..been a while since I posted but I am still lurking around, soaking in all this good knowledge. I was able to get a GLA regulator and atomizer just got it all hooked up and running. Dosing pps pro, still, and 6ml of metricide 14 in my 36g BF. Also upgraded to an eheim pro3....any way...I think..from what I've been reading...I will probably have to tweak my pps mixture. Its due a refill this weekend. I realize ever tank is different, I would like to hear ya'lls take on it and maybe help me figure my new dosing regime to take a little of the guess work out since I went pressurized so close to mixing time. oh.. lighting is 2x Sat +...thanks....

2mL/10g of double strength metricide seems like quadra overkill (if you're dosing daily). Co2 should also help reduce the necessity of glut. PPS dosing is up to your tank and the plants you have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

2mL/10g of double strength metricide seems like quadra overkill (if you're dosing daily). Co2 should also help reduce the necessity of glut. PPS dosing is up to your tank and the plants you have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah you might be right on the glut..I do realize ever tank is different on fert uptake, I was hoping to get more or less like a..."well when I went pressurized I noticed plants started using more...." No prob though... just curious...

Yeah you might be right on the glut..I do realize ever tank is different on fert uptake, I was hoping to get more or less like a..."well when I went pressurized I noticed plants started using more...." No prob though... just curious...

Really the only way to do it is to mix as instructed and test daily. This way you'll know if your heavy or light in places.

My mix has half the potassium phosphate in it, no potassium nitrate, but lots of potassium sulphate.

Once you've hit high lighting levels, your plants will generally use more ferts and carbon

In my tank my plants seem to use Potassium very quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom