less than one week, and already noticable growth....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fromthelbc

Aquarium Advice Freak
So very recently, i added some low light plants into my 1 gallon, and took out 4 guppies, and added 3 tetras... i've had the light on 8-10 hours a day, and ive already noticed a huge growth in my plants... the first picture two pictures are first day with the full plant set up.

Attachments

• 105_0055.jpg
    105_0055.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 49
  • 105_0057.jpg
    105_0057.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 105_0079.jpg
    105_0079.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 41
i ended up changing it AGAIN today. i think it looks a lot better, the fish seem to like it a lot better....

If you have a lot of growth you may have to dose some ferts :)

Nice pics. I always have trouble taking photos like that...

i came home to 1 dead tetra last night, and found out that my other 2 tetras acquired some white spots on them... and i have no idea what to do... the 2 guppies are fine... i think i need a heater, the waters pretty cold...

they need a heater at all times, what size tank? I got a heater here I am not using and was going to list as a lot item on ebay, havnt taken pics yet but its a rail style one not fully submersible. It might end up a RAOK item if it fits your tank, let me get back to sleep and when I wake up at a decent hour Ill PM you with the numbers off the heater wattage ect.

Back
Top Bottom