Lighting question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly ... so for now I'd say hold tight and wait. If you do go with the Aqueon, the best thing to do the glass canopy, then lay the fixture across the top. I will say this, a glass canopy will really give your tank an nicer sleeker look ... especially since the Aqueon fixture is so thin. Just a little more $$$ to consider spending.

BTW ... Amazon has great deals on lighting and canopy tops.

Yes I think I'll hold off for a lil while until its needed but I definitely appreciate your help, it was really educational and I learn something new that I had never even thought really mattered lol. Thank you so much for your help :)

Will do, thank you... Now that I think about I'll definitely had to keep you posted cause I'm in the process of putting together parts for a 40g breeder that I'm setting up and the hood I ordered is a 3 piece glass/plexi and I want it to be heavily planted for breeding purposes so I'll definitely see if I can find a dual for the 40 and use the bulbs you recommended earlier.

I'm getting all excited just thinking about my new 40 lol

HopefulHobbiest said:
Will do, thank you... Now that I think about I'll definitely had to keep you posted cause I'm in the process of putting together parts for a 40g breeder that I'm setting up and the hood I ordered is a 3 piece glass/plexi and I want it to be heavily planted for breeding purposes so I'll definitely see if I can find a dual for the 40 and use the bulbs you recommended earlier.

I'm getting all excited just thinking about my new 40 lol

40breeders are a great tank size... You'll have fun I'm sure.

Oh I'm going to love it... Med-heavy planted... Open center area, two small slabs of slate in opposite corners and....

4 GBR 2 paired groups(hopefully)
12 cardinal tetras

Gonna breed me some GBR :) :)

Back
Top Bottom