Manifold suggestions for GLA regulator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eddyk

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a GLA single manifold Co2 system with a single bubble counter. I want to add another bubble counter with needle valve for a second tank.

Any suggestions? I like the GLA products, but the price is really high. When I inquired about a plastic cap to attach the tubing to the bubble counter, they wanted $8-10. The knob is worth $.50

Any help here would be great.

Maybe the Aquatek splitter (manifold) would work? It's 48$ on Amazon, almost half of what GLA wants for theirs.

I used the aquatek 6 way splitter for a while and it worked fine. It's not as fine tune as other needle valves, but once dialed in I haven't noticed it shifting. I think the cheapest place I found manifolds at when I was looking was Ebay.

Brian and Jeta,

Thanks for the reply. Do you know if the manifolds are interchangeable? That is to say does each manifold have the same thread and size?

I think that they are all a standard size but I would just ask the seller before buying.

The splitter I used threaded right into the needle valve where the bubble counter went on my aquatek regulator.

I don't have the splitter anymore since I changed my rack set up. It screwed right into the output of the needle valve (the knob where you adjust the bubble flow rate)

Sent from Peabody's rabbit hole.

Back
Top Bottom