My planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gtojay

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Only been into freshwater fish for about 6 months and am loving them, going to learn as much as I can then venture into the saltwater tanks.

Please don't laugh at the ornament, the wife won't let me remove it and besides, the angels use it as a hiding hole.

Attachments

• image-1878301754.jpg
    image-1878301754.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 54
Welcome. Hey at least you aren't using Clown Puke gravel LOL

You should try a Crypt in there. All you'd need is a root tab or 2 every 4-6 months and weekly dose of a basic liquid fert. Crypts are awesome.

My tanks are in my sig line. Always changing.

Funny you mention the clown puke, the wife wanted that in the tank but I had to put my foot down on that one..lol

Was looking at the Crypts in my LFS but decided against them, might have to rethink.

Funny you mention the clown puke, the wife wanted that in the tank but I had to put my foot down on that one..lol

Was looking at the Crypts in my LFS but decided against them, might have to rethink.

Absolutely love crypts ... I have a very low light tank and they grow. Gotten all of mine at Petco's. I could see them adding to the look of your tank! Though .. I don't think they'll grow enough to cover/hide the "ornament":D.

Back
Top Bottom