Nasty tank teardowns :P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicalmackdaddy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Isnt tearing down a planted tank just disgusting?

Attachments

• image-1958628693.jpg
    image-1958628693.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 120
  • image-3073007783.jpg
    image-3073007783.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 132
I can smell the wet earth from here.
If you're moving god bless, hauling multiple tanks is very stressful and messy i might add. :facepalm:

tropicalmackdaddy said:
Isnt tearing down a planted tank just disgusting?

You nailed, it is so true, I just re scape my 100 G tank,, not completely tear down, and my fishes are still looking at me mad !!!!

Bottomfeeder88 said:
I can smell the wet earth from here.
If you're moving god bless, hauling multiple tanks is very stressful and messy i might add. :facepalm:

Not moving, just following my parents lame rule of 1 tank at a time :( so ones gotta come down before the other goes up.
And lol yes extremely.....planty smelling :)

Why don't u just leave it up and set the new one up then tear down the old tank, that's what I did. My parents only let me have 3 but I had a small bowl set up yes just a bowl with a sponge filter and snails for my puffers, but I wanted to set up my 10 gallon...

FreshwaterTropical said:
Why don't u just leave it up and set the new one up then tear down the old tank, that's what I did. My parents only let me have 3 but I had a small bowl set up yes just a bowl with a sponge filter and snails for my puffers, but I wanted to set up my 10 gallon...

Ya i wanted to do that, but it came down to space, (i have the smallest bedroom in the house, my younger sister has the largest :p), and. Dont have all the necessary equipment for the 60-P, not even a stand.
But on the bright side, i went to the LFS to give them my fish and i found some fish ive never even heard of! And ill have room for a nice cozy school :)

Bottomfeeder88 said:
Put one in the garage or walstad it in vases for your mom near windows.

I would, but all the available window space has been taken by my cactus collection :)

But i am thinking my dad may let me turn the 10 into a paludarium if i get good grades.......

tropicalmackdaddy said:
Ya i wanted to do that, but it came down to space, (i have the smallest bedroom in the house, my younger sister has the largest :p), and. Dont have all the necessary equipment for the 60-P, not even a stand.
But on the bright side, i went to the LFS to give them my fish and i found some fish ive never even heard of! And ill have room for a nice cozy school :)

Wow that will be cool

Back
Top Bottom