Need help/opinions, please be kind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheresaM

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is an Aqueon Evolve 4 with basic led lighting, Tahitian moon substrate, red rili shrimp, and eventually some male Endlers. I've been putting together this tank for the spouse's office and he's no help, everything is 'fine'.

The java fern has to stay, as does the najas grass nano tree. Front left are actually 4 anubias nana petite and on the right is what I'm hoping will be something of a lawn of this plant. I have pennywort floating, my shrimp love floating plants but I could possibly change it for something else.

I have good luck with plants but aquascaping is beyond me. What would you do with the front end of this tank?

img_3153922_0_01a61e43ef9c1af8ee8b244cf680e7e3.jpg

Shrimp also love java moss, and it is a nice addition. The only problem I've ever had with it is it it grows a LOT. I also like crypts. But I personally think that tank looks nice as it is.

Thanks! I should have mentioned: no mosses, I've tried different types in various tanks and found that we are enemies :whistle:

I'm just not sure where to go with the lawn, if I like the anubias group, and what to do with the center. I think I'm stressing more about this tank than any other simply because it will end up in the spouse's office and people will see it :huh:

Thanks! I should have mentioned: no mosses, I've tried different types in various tanks and found that we are enemies :whistle:

I'm just not sure where to go with the lawn, if I like the anubias group, and what to do with the center. I think I'm stressing more about this tank than any other simply because it will end up in the spouse's office and people will see it :huh:

PetsMart has s. repens and also dwarf hairgrass. That's what i did in the front of mine and I think it's lovely. See my albums here.

Back
Top Bottom