Need some Suggestions with AquaScaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would probably shift your driftwood to the left a little. It's good to have your large hardscape items to be a little off center.

Try trimming your hornwort and replanting some of the stems along the background.

Your crypt should start sending out runners soon. When new crypt plants start going, fill in the midground with them some.

May want to try to pick up some more types of plants. Your background is a little bare, but I think a background full of hornwort will be a little monotonous. I'd also try to find some green varieties of crypts for your midground

I would probably shift your driftwood to the left a little. It's good to have your large hardscape items to be a little off center.

Try trimming your hornwort and replanting some of the stems along the background.

Your crypt should start sending out runners soon. When new crypt plants start going, fill in the midground with them some.

May want to try to pick up some more types of plants. Your background is a little bare, but I think a background full of hornwort will be a little monotonous. I'd also try to find some green varieties of crypts for your midground

Ok, thanks Jase.

Well I did some rescaping. Nothing with the crypts or javafern (mainly the right side.)

But I did move all the driftwood more left more up on the hill, plus I trimmed down the hornwort a ton and replanted the trimming along the back for the background. Then pitched the rest of the hornwort since it didn't really look good anyways, sort of brown. It does look better then what it did. Once the plants actually start going better and filling in. I will get more plants and rescape anymore if I have to.

Check in with my 10 gallon log for new pics. (Also getting some new ottos to get rid of the algae on the walls and some ghost shrimp to clean the plants up.

Back
Top Bottom