Need/want some ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lordheavyc

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so here's the tank details before anything.

Tank specs: 15 gal tall, freshwater low tech, hang on filter with sponge media. Cobalt submerged heater set at 82. And LED light strip. (Unsure light output)

In the tank: 4 neons (had five but one disappeared) 1 Male dragonscale betta, 3 kuhli loaches. Sand substrate with a single piece of Malaysian driftwood. 3 Amazon sword, a bunch of dwarf sag, and salvinia minima floating.

Stats: the tank has held these parameters for the last 6 months
PH 7.0
Ammonia 0
NO2 0
NO3 mg/l
Phos .25 mg/l

Ok so now that's out of the way. I would like opinions or suggestions or adding or changing things around. I'll put pictures below. I want to liven things up a bit as this look is getting a little blag for me. I would really like to avoid adding co injection as I don't have a lot of space for that kind of set up yet. Fire away I'm open to most anything.

8f407578938b372adddfdc19cf2f16fa.jpg
aab4024b0b75c96b49aa726f17c2bcba.jpg

Might add a random scattering of small rounded river stones, with one or two slightly larger irregularly shaped stones.

Malay try a backing on the tank and add some rocks of different sizes flat ones were you can build a cave, my neons and pladies love swimming through the cave I made for them out of rock and to make sure it was save I used glue that was safe for tanks to glue the rocks together to make the cave so it won't fall on any one.

Back
Top Bottom