New adventure "Hallelujah Mountains" [13g]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rastaman

Aquarium Advice Activist
New aquascape on the way! Frames will be Dennerle Scaper's tank with dimensions 45x36x31(h) cm - 50 liters or 13 gallons.
Inspiration for this scape are chinese Hallelujah mountains.

hallelujah_mountains4.jpg

Hardscape:

hallelujah_mountains2.jpg

To get oblong stone "sticks" I have to broke them by lenght. I will try to do this by chisel and hammer... Hope they will crack as i wish. :whistle:

hallelujah_mountains3.jpg

The tank:

halelujah_mountains1.jpg

I am planning to use Riccardia (mini pellia) few species of Fissidens and maybe some other moss.

Comments are welcome. :wink:

New adventure "Hallelujah Mountains" [13g]

This outta be one heck of a scape, can't wait to see it flooded! I'll certainly be following along...

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice! A rimless build with great hardscape material. Like the slope and the potential with that inspirational shot. Subbed :)

Full on lurk mode w/a bit of intimidation at this point...lol
(subbed)

sit in silence...

I am not satisfied how the stons cracked. But manage to do something with them. Still working on details. Hope i can fix it with the moss:

image.jpg

In the back corners i have space for some stems. Maybe i plant some fine leaf Rotala.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks dude. I am not satisfied how the stones cracked. Wanted to make more oblong pieces. Most of the stones are smashed in small pieces which are not suitable for this scape. But nevermind i will use them for my nanos :)

Looks great, amazing hardscape! It really translates well in the preparation and placement of these stones. BTW, what type of stones are being used?

Amazing! Only seen good scapes from you! Can't wait to see it filled up and he plants all grown in!

Thanks! ;) Plan of planting - Fine-leaved Fissidens sp. 'Dwarf' going to center-back, and biger fissidens sp. will be planted in front:

image.jpg

Subscribed. Can't wait to see how this turns out. The inspiration behind this scape is so breathtaking! All the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks guys ;) Made some changes... White sand replaced with beige one, and fixed right side a little bit:

7abcd.jpg

Better?

Back
Top Bottom