New scape and stock combo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
I will be redoing my 37G.

It will have Garnet sand, Rocks, small driftwood pieces, dwarf Vals, a lily, misc Anubias, Ludwigia Repens x arcuata, Microsword.

one 50/50 10000K and will be getting a 55W Coralife 6700K bulb to, two bulbs total, on different switches.

For stock I am looking at Rainbow Blue Platy x 6, Cardinals x 10-12, one Blue Gourami OR Pearl Gourami, and maybe one angel, oh forgot the Spotted Raphael Cat. The fish kind of have a blue theme going on.

Anyone see any problems with the Angel and the Gourami. Right now they are together in the 72G - Gourami is old maybe 6-7 years I don't know how old they get...and Angels are still small 50 cent piece size. Won't replace the Blue Gourami when he goes, he was given to me and is very beautiful.

There are 4 baby Koi Angels and figure it unlikely I will end up with exactly 2 pair, (though may buy two more.) Hoping for at least one pair, though. The pair will go to a different tank, so I figure there will be a beautiful single to house.

Possible for 5 dwarf Cories too? Or any other ideas for bottom dwellers. Spotted Raphael hides for days at a time!

Ferts are Ferka Stemma and Rosetta capsules. And Aqueon liquid.

Back
Top Bottom