on-line plants in Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

knowsam

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I saw a post a while back about an on-line plant dealer who recently set up a wearhouse in Canada. I can't find the post anywhere - could someone help me out. Also any experiences with the dealer would be great.
Thanks Sean

I have bought plants and Eco-Complete from them. They have a great selection of plants and all arrive healthy. Shipping to the US was reasonably priced. They guarantee live arrival if you pay for overnight shipping. I haven't had a problem with them.

glenc ordered plants from them and he ended up paying 18 dollars for 1 plant and shipping. but that was overnight shipping. he said it was fairly beat up when he recieved it and ended up waiting like a week for it or something but u would need to ask him. this was a rare plant that he ordered and it was just after they set up in canada so they were busy so that may have been why the service was lousy but they have excellent prices and not to bad of shipping charges. its worth a try to get some unique plants at a good price. i have been looking for a good online dealer in canada aswell and still havent found one. if u have a big als near u ask them and they will usually special order plants from there dealer when they get there shipments. it will be a little more pricy but u will get excellent plants. i hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom