petco sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're selling 40 gallon breeders, so you could leave yourself open to it for the future

yeah it does seem to be an annual sale. i missed it last year and was very disappointed. i'm going to save my money and buy them out next year. they better look out for me. i'll start my own lfs. lol!
if i believe correctly i think last year had less options then this year. i think last year was just 20 and 29 gallon for $1 and 55 gallon for a little more.

I would get a 10g and a 20g for a sump if I still had the funds (spent it all on other junk)

i think it might have been till july 17 or while supplies last

Grabbed 2 10g last night. Not sure what I am going to do with them but I at least have them.

logansmomma, i dont recommend a 55g to anyone that plants their tank. a 55 lacks the depth that you need for a nice full planted tank.

you are evil. poor kid looking for something cheap, now she'll be stuck getting a 75. :p

Grabbed 2 10g last night. Not sure what I am going to do with them but I at least have them.

I was thinking that i should do a 10 gal nano, but I dont have anywhere to hide it.

Neither do I but I will deal with that hurdle once I hunt down the rest of the necessary equipment.

you call around to others?

you know what i've been thinking, petsmart has a pricematch gaurantee, maybe you can con them into selling you a 40g

I went to two of them today. They only have 40g with hoods, and I'm guessing you need a comparable item. I think the same for the 55. They sell empty 10's 20's and maybe 29's I think.

i just got a 40B today. Not sure where to put it but that puts me up to around 12 tanks. This is my first 40B though. I think it would be great planted.

I got a 40 today, now I need to start collecting parts :p. I had to drive to a different store, who said they didn't have any left, but somehow managed to find one when I called again :p.

Back
Top Bottom