seachem flourish line!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
abrahamavelar said:
oh ok so ill have to look and see if they do, so u just get a few and burry them or how is it done?????

hahaha i guess i will have to keep them away from m lil sister

You can buy empty pill cases, put the osmocote in them and push them into your substrate like root tabs. Freeze 6 or so in an ice cube, then put it in the substrate. The ice melts and leaves the fert. Roll some in some clay and let it air dry, then use as a root tab. The clay also provides iron?maybe? I think! Or get a small square of one ply tissue paper, put some in and push into substrate.
I use the ice cube method.

Mumma.of.two said:
You can buy empty pill cases, put the osmocote in them and push them into your substrate like root tabs. Freeze 6 or so in an ice cube, then put it in the substrate. The ice melts and leaves the fert. Roll some in some clay and let it air dry, then use as a root tab. The clay also provides iron?maybe? I think! Or get a small square of one ply tissue paper, put some in and push into substrate.
I use the ice cube method.

Cool, ive hears bout the clay but I would love to know wat kind of clay its safe to use

Back
Top Bottom