Should I put more plants in my 60gallon tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you really want to then you could put some taller plants in the back left corner? Other than that it is honestly perfect! Well done =)

Thank you! It took me a while to put it together.

Well its well worth the time and effort :) I no how you feel though my tank took me a very long time to get it right

I can look it all day long and never get bored of it haha. How big is your tank?

EMAN12 said:
I can look it all day long and never get bored of it haha. How big is your tank?

I have a 46 gallon a 55 gallon and a 75 gallon the Mrs thinks I have a problem but she just don't get it lol

richpowell1989 said:
I have a 46 gallon a 55 gallon and a 75 gallon the Mrs thinks I have a problem but she just don't get it lol

Lol I know what u mean. I have another 40gallon to and my parents think im crazy lol

EMAN12 said:
Lol I know what u mean. I have another 40gallon to and my parents think im crazy lol

Lol it was ok for me my dad owns a fish shop we had 9 tanks in the house when I was growing up

richpowell1989 said:
Lol it was ok for me my dad owns a fish shop we had 9 tanks in the house when I was growing up

Wow thats a lot!

richpowell1989 said:
I used to love it, what is in your other tank?

I just set up my second tank to sell plants but I have wisteria in there.

123011110112.jpg

123011110112.jpg

Dude I wouldnt add anything! It looks amazing!
As for family members and fish tanks. Really 2 members of y family think Im nuts! My Mom got sucked in with me though! Also my little bro and (wait for it)..........My 2 year old sister!!!! She cant even talk really but if I point to a fish she says "ishy!" if I point tio a shrimp she says "imp!" lol I LOVE it!!!!

GodFan said:
Dude I wouldnt add anything! It looks amazing!
As for family members and fish tanks. Really 2 members of y family think Im nuts! My Mom got sucked in with me though! Also my little bro and (wait for it)..........My 2 year old sister!!!! She cant even talk really but if I point to a fish she says "ishy!" if I point tio a shrimp she says "imp!" lol I LOVE it!!!!

Lol my nieces are the same.

Back
Top Bottom