Small planted tank beginner question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All amazon swords need are root tabs I personally like Ru-tabs found online and a decent light. But it will very quickly outgrow a 5g tank. Mine outgrew my 20g within 6 months before I moved it to my 40 g nursury tank and its already out growing that. I would recomend something like anubias nana or java fern which can more easily be kept at a smaller size. You mentioned a grass have you remembered what kind it was that will make your lighting and fertilizer options vary quite a bit.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok thanks! I will cut them out if they get to big ��

I can take a picture of it in a second. How would I add a picture to the text?

Are you on the app theres a plus sign to the left of the text field If your on the computer I dont remember its been awhile

Sorry it's a bit of a mess.. I just got back from a trip and my mom stirred up the plants and I haven't fixed them all yet.. And of course my shrimp all hid and you can kinda see my little fish!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Also I know it looks bad like the aqua scape! I just quickly threw that stuff in there and the tank is soo small it's hard! Lol

Not bad definatley needs smaller plants for a sence of scale

I know.. :/ Like I said before I'm getting a bigger tank in 2 weeks and am redoing an old one. Then I will move the plants

Back
Top Bottom